Now in its 19th year, 805 Living remains the high-end regional lifestyle magazine for California’s Central Coast. Published 10 times a year, our print and digital editions reach the most affluent readers of western
Los Angeles (including Malibu, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, Agoura Hills), Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo Counties.
805 Living offers custom marketing packages:
- Print: 25,000 copies 10x a year
- Digital Edition: 41,000 page views per issue
- Dedicated E-Blast: 16,000 recipients in our database
- Direct Mail: Copies direct mailed to affluent homes via USPS
- Social Media: 47,000 Followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Custom Content Studio: Collaborating with you to reinforce your branding
- Video: Embed your video in our digital edition
- Sponsored: Digital Edition, E-Newsletter, Podcast, and Video
Gifted (December 2022)
Taste of The Vine for wineries (March 2023)
Architect and Designer Spotlight (April 2023)
Home Design Resource Guide (April 2023)
Realtors of Distinction (April 2023)
The Great Escape (May 2023)
Discover Santa Ynez Valley (May 2023)
805 Living Annual Cocktail Week (June 2023)
Taste of the Vine for wineries (September 2023)
Winemaker Wisdom for wineries (September 2023)
Discover Paso Robles (September 2023)
Realtors of Distinction (October 2023)
Giving Counts: Nonprofit Directory (November 2023)
Gifted (December 2023)
For what to do in-between the issues, more than 47,000 followers regularly turn to our social media channels to keep up an ongoing conversation of local happenings. Our e-newsletter, “The Insider,” reaches 16,000 recipients monthly. Our website features a robust dining guide, event calendar, resource guides, philanthropic events, and more; and our 805 Living Eats podcast, a bi-monthly culinary conversation between contributing writer Jaime Lewis and local chefs.
the Advertising Department at 818-427-3496.
Jennifer S. Vogelbach
- SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE INSIDER E-NEWSLETTER
- © 3DIGIT MEDIA, LLC 2022
805 Living and 805 Weddings are registered trademarks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.